False accusation.

Yo! Long day, chemistry quiz followed by physics test. I hate kinematics , i prefer force. POA test postpone to thurs . Maths & Chinese test tmr, when is my break ever gonna come? Friday afternoon? Sat ? Sun? C'mon , I would probably be spending most of the times on home works . MYE is coming, yes I know. I'm getting real confuse about sbq , kay I can't seem to get it. No one's updating their ficts ,yes good ! I can concentrate more ! :D YB ftw :D ! Apparently , I don't seem to be in favor of this but go ahead if you think it's the "only " best solution.
Gotta study maths later(If I can )

In My Head - Brian Joo





you don't seem to know you're embarrassing yourself do you?
Tuesday, April 6, 2010, 3:08 PM | comment | 0 comments
profile
links
miscs

Whatsup!
Hey! Welcome to my blog :D! Love Big bang :D

© 2008 - 2010 stabm-e.blogspot.com