Predictable future.

Yo ! My day at school was bad , almost late , failed Chinese test & screw up ss test. Was really piss off , my stomach was growling while doing SS test and I miss interpret the question wasted 5 mins. The weather was killing me , after SS rush to tamp with robi & kwang . Initially wanted to watch how to train your dragon but end up watching clash of titans 3D. Mos burger for lunch . During the movie , three of us made tons of comments. Damn , the guy in the movie is hot! There were tons of monsters , pretty much wow. The man bravery was wow too , it was real funny when we took those monsters and compared their looks . We keep laughing at the wrong time , we have no idea why . We even laugh over a scene of a guy hairs burning , we have laughing disorder. I lost my youngbae photo tag , please if anyone happens to find it anywhere , please return to me! =/! My mood was worst when I found out my photo tag was missing , i frantically search for it but it was in vain . My life is in a complete mess , I didn't honor my word , i went back . I screw chinese test , i seriously hate myself a lot now! Like really a lot ! I'm seriously not accepting any msn request anymore , urgh! I guess I'm gonna honor my word soon, i try.










the pressure everyone's facing ...
Friday, April 9, 2010, 5:28 PM | comment | 0 comments
profile
links
miscs

Whatsup!
Hey! Welcome to my blog :D! Love Big bang :D

© 2008 - 2010 stabm-e.blogspot.com