Promise , pretence.

Yo! Today , after maths test got home. Urgh , feeling super giddy again. I'm super lazy to pop the multivitamin in & the med , urgh. Kay ,disgusting ttm. Got home ,had mcdonald's breakfast then sleep , woke up then sleep again. After lazing around for hours , doing nothing as I wasn't feeling well , so I gave myself break! Sorry for ps-ing brigette , robi & karmahn. Awesomeeeee , did some work at home although most of the time I spend relaxing, lazing. School end @10.15 on friday! Rocky! I was so tired that I didn't even know my phone vibrated like mad. Super tired! Kay, off to rest again! Hahaha , kay! I love dongyoungbae.








awesome show you put up.
Wednesday, April 14, 2010, 9:22 PM | comment | 0 comments
profile
links
miscs

Whatsup!
Hey! Welcome to my blog :D! Love Big bang :D

© 2008 - 2010 stabm-e.blogspot.com